Past Clients Who Have Hired A Jukebox 2019

Comments

1. Jessica
    February 4th, 2019 at 04:30PM

Hi Neil.

Wow. Its monday and i can hardly walk at the office as we danced so much. What a pleasure to use and my friends were all loving it trying to find the song they wanted. Thanks for the great service and prompt deposit refund.

I have my 40th coming soon so you will be hearing from me soon.

2. Ray
    February 13th, 2019 at 11:36AM

Thanks Neil.

We had an epic party. Think i am getting a bit too old to dance that much. LOL

Chat again soon for the next occasion

Ray

3. Don
    February 13th, 2019 at 03:54PM

Thank you Neil. We had a fantastic party and that is all down to the juke and how much fun it is to interact with.

4. Amy Greenwood
    February 22nd, 2019 at 10:58AM

The Juke Box was fabulous and made my 40th birthday party celebration! Thank you for your efficient service.

5. Cliff
    February 24th, 2019 at 08:56AM

Thank you. The Juke Box was a hit. So easy to use and everyone loved choosing their favorite dance songs. It really kept the party going. Surprised all of us 60 year olds can still party.

6. John
    February 25th, 2019 at 06:33AM

EPIC. Need i say more Neil.

7. Jess
    February 25th, 2019 at 11:30AM

Thanks Neil. We had a totally fab time and i am sure some of our guests will be in touch with you. Should of got a light as you suggested though. Next time.

Thanks again

8. Gerhard
    March 12th, 2019 at 02:55PM

Thanks Neil.
    My 21st was epic and we partied till the sun came up. My freinds were like bees to a honey pot over the juke. So much fun.

9. Gayle Dicey
    March 13th, 2019 at 10:25AM

Hi Neil

My son's 21st was a blast and so was the Jukebox.
    The karaoke facility was a hit.
    Thanks for your excellent service.
    I actually find the whole booking and delivery service very easy and no hassle for myself.

10. Johnathan Ray
    March 15th, 2019 at 06:39AM

We hired the juke and at the last minute decided to add the karaoke as well. What a laugh that was. Some of my freinds will never live down the laughter of croaky voices songing in the early hours of the morning. Thanks for the early collection as well. Awesome service all round.

11. Chaz freeman
    March 27th, 2019 at 02:59PM

Thanks Neil for a great party.

Everything about the hire was a pleasure. From the start to the finish was so easy. I love great service. Will be recommending you wherever i go.

Cheers Mate.

12. Karen
    April 17th, 2019 at 11:05AM

I hired a jukebox for my daughter's 16th birthday party. The kids had an absolute blast! They loved the range of music from the 70's and 80's:0 as well as the current music.
    The set up by Neil was swift and professional.
    This is the second time I have used Neil and I highly recommend him.

13. Heather
    May 10th, 2019 at 07:29AM

Thanks Niel, once again a superb way to spend time with loved ones... we all really loved the music - as it was my 57th birthday both oldies and the youngsters could mix & match the music! It's a wonderful way to get people relaxed with another and to share the experience of the event too. We will definitely be back for more, thanks again.

14. Jason
    June 15th, 2019 at 10:00AM

Thanks Neil, the jukebox really amped up the party. It's such a great system and easy to use most of my guest were just fascinated by the system.

Neil is such a pleasure to work with, punctual and professional. We'll definitely be using your services again!

Please leave any comments you might have on our jukeboxes.

(will not be published)