Past Clients Who Have Hired A Jukebox 2022

Comments

1. Adele
    January 12th, 2022 at 08:02AM

What a great New Years party. After all the cancellations I finally got to do my 40th with Neils awesome juke. Thanks Neil for being so patient with all the date changes.Great friendly service. Hope 2022 is a much better year for you.

2. Nurahn
    March 22nd, 2022 at 07:09PM

WHAT A PARTY! The Jukebox started the party off in style with a great playlist and closed the party with a bang in fine karioke style being belted off my my guests!

Amazing and seamless service from Neil with this great gadget that is super easy to use.

3. Lydia
    March 28th, 2022 at 01:06PM

Thank you Neil for your flawless & professional service again!

The Jukebox was a hit, an abundance of songs to choose from and the sound is superb & it's easy to use! It truly makes for great party entertainment. Love it!

4. Ayesha
    March 30th, 2022 at 07:22PM

Our family and friends had such a fantastic time at my nephew's birthday party! We loved singing karaoke on your jukebox!
    It was so easy to hire and you provided a wonderful service. Thank you! We plan to hire it from you again very soon!! Will definitely recommend your services to many others!!

5. Jacques
    April 14th, 2022 at 09:36AM

Great service and music - Thanks Neil!

6. Eula
    June 8th, 2022 at 08:06AM

Thank you for your professional service Neil.
    The Jukebox was a fun and entertaining addition to our party. I will definitely recommend, and use the service again.

7. Melani
    June 21st, 2022 at 02:53PM

We used the jukebox for our wedding and it worked incredibly well, we had so many compliments on the sounds and our guests had a blast adding to the playlist. Neil was incredibly helpful from start to finish. We highly recommend this and will 100% use Neil again for any future events :)

8. Kathryn
    July 26th, 2022 at 11:07AM

We used the Jukebox for my son's 18th Bday party - it was ideal. My son compiled a playlist which was downloaded for us, making it easy to run through his preferred songs. The list of songs available is endless, and one can just as easily choose from those provided. The kids enjoyed the interaction and variety, we would definitely hire the Jukebox again for our next party .

Please leave any comments you might have on our jukeboxes.

(will not be published)